Monday, May 21, 2007

i was hoping you'd call

I Live – for other people's happiness

I Work – hard for my sanity

I Talk – if someone is listening

I Wish – I could finance my wishes

I Enjoy – planting things and watching them grow

I Look – younger than my age

I Find – comfort in music

I Smell – clean

I Hide – my sadness

I Pray – no, not really

I Walk – with my own feet

I Write – words without a tune

I See – monsters

I Sing – always

I Can – remember everything but your name

I Watch – birds cock their head to the side looking for worms in the ground

I Yearn – for a full nights sleep

I Daydream – about travel

I Want – to eat fantastic food while gazing at the mediterranean sea

I Cry – at television shows

I Read – too many magazines

I Love – my kids

I Wonder – how many people are happy with their lives

I Touch – fabrics to feel their texture

I Hurt – in my right shoulder almost constantly

I Fear – being boring

I Hope – that my children grow up to be decent people

I Eat – poorly

I Quit – almost everything

I Bathe – every day

I Drink – water like a fish

I Stop – abruptly

I Save – junk

I Hug – people i genuinely like

I Play – like i'm a pirate

I Miss – my best friends

I Hold – on too tightly to the steering wheel while driving

I Forgive – rarely

I Drive – a gas guzzler

I Learn – all the time

I Have – stinky feet

I Don't – trust most people

I Made – choices that i live with

I Kiss – sparingly

I Believe – in evolution

I Wait – until everyone stops talking before saying something

I Dance – like nobody is watching

I Need – a concert

I Feel – sun on my skin

I Know – lots of random things

I Am – trying to change

No comments: